- Can transfer data to and from internal UI researchers, external collaborators, external HPC resources (XSEDE, TACC), internal UI storage services (Large Scale Storage (LSS), Argon: High-performance Computing ( HPC ), and external storage services (peer institutions with Globus endpoints))
- User interaction/interface is similar to cloud drives like OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- Globus is the most commonly-used tool for research data transfer among institutions
- Argon: High-performance Computing (HPC) connected shares allow users with access and an Argon account to share data
- Outside collaborators do not need a HawkID to be granted access to your data.
RDCS is approved for the following data classification levels:
- Restricted *
* IT Security Consultation Required. Please contact IT-Security@uiowa.edu or Research-Computing@uiowa.edu
Please email the Research Services support team at email@example.com.
Support is generally available Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., excluding university holidays.